Look behind the scences of a global player
About the program
There are many benefits to an internship with us – above all, for you. We invest in your education in Germany or elsewhere and keep an eye on your future. Many of our interns go on to successfully join the Bosch team. Whatever your course requirements might be, we have an internship to fill the bill – from preliminary and basic through compulsory internships to entire semesters on the job. The duration of your internship can range from three to six months, depending on type and requirements. In case you study in the field of STEM and show a special engagement, you are welcome to join our exclusive program, students@bosch.
We offer internships abroad in over 50 countries on all continents. Take advantage of our extensive network and add a new dimension to your specialist knowledge with a 3- to-6 month placement at a location of your choice – from Argentina to Australia and from Warsaw to Wuxi. We’re happy to assist you if questions arise regarding visas, work permits, finding accommodation, etc.
Having an internship abroad on your CV is in many respects a big plus for your career. Get a taste of business in a globally active company, gain intercultural and professional experience, and brush up on your foreign languages – while at the same time fine-tuning your specialist and social skills. Discover your international oportunities for an internship here.
What’s in it for you:
- Work on your daily tasks side-by-side with proven specialists.
- Support us in our projects, and become an important part of our processes.
- Get a taste of being part of a global team. At Bosch, you won’t just work with people in the same building, but also with international colleagues via virtual networks.
- Receive fair compensation.
- Have the chance to network with experts and other interns, for instance, at our regular intern get-togethers.
- Participate in seminars and further training programs, such as language courses and study methods.
- Seize the opportunity to forge a rewarding relationship with us and become eligible for our student program students@bosch.
What you have to offer:
What Your grasp of theory in your chosen field is razor-sharp, as your excellent academic results attest. But there’s more to you than test scores, such as your:
- Dedication and flexibility
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Good English skills; other foreign languages are, of course, an advantage
This is how you apply:
All vacant internships can be found in our job portal. Apply directly online here.