Get double the rewards
About the program
As a working student, you can work on fascinating topics – join a project and support it over the course of several important phases. You’ll get on-the-job experience to get to know your possible future field. And if you want to join Bosch at a later point in time, we will be sure to contact you.
What’s in it for you:
- Benefit from ongoing high-caliber guidance.
- Work independently in an international environment, and learn about your potential future range of responsibilities while on the job.
- Receive attractive remuneration.
- Have the chance to follow a project through many key phases and gain an in-depth understanding of day-to-day business.
- In consultation with us, you can fit your working hours around your studies – for instance, part-time during the semester and longer hours during breaks.
- Impress us with your dedication, and you could join our student program, students@bosch. It’s a great way to get your foot in the door.
What you have to offer:
You bring with you good academic results and have completed your basic studies or are at least in the third semester of your bachelor’s degree. But there’s more to you than test scores, such as your:
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Good English skills; other foreign languages are, of course,an advantage